Fall has officially begun. One of my favorite seasons, and here are just a few reasons why:
– You can wear hoodies and flip-flops at the same time.
– Jumping in leaves. (after someone else rakes them, of course)
– Trips to the Cider Mill! (or if you’re from IL, “Apple Orchard”)
– Pumpkin Flavored everything.
– The start of a new NHL season. (although this season makes me tear up a bit so far. 😦 )
– School-Year Routines (Youth Ministry becomes a bit more stable, even during the busy bits)
– New Seasons of ________ (what show are YOU excited about?)
– Putting away the lawn mower for the year.
– No air conditioning bills, and no need for heat yet either.
– One step closer to going sledding!! (hoping we get more/any snow this year!)
– I thought it’d also be fun to share a video with you of Addie, from about 4 years ago. We’ve come a long way!! Why are you excited for the Fall???