Sometimes, it’s like…
..and then there’s times where it’s like…
But for the most part….it’s usually like….
A few questions:
1. How can the world still be so full of hate when people continue to be parents?
2. Why can’t “Yo Gabba Gabba” have Biz on every time?
3. Why do both girls have “bad nights” on the same night?
4. How do people do this without paternity leave?
5. How’d I get such an incredible wife, family, group of friends, and church family?
2 thoughts on “Addie and Sophie…..?”
Beautiful gals Wick, all three of them. Or as we say in the Brabson house- “Konjo” which is Amharic for something that is absolutely preciously beautiful.>We are itching to see you all. Much love to the Andersons!
I am not sure if you are wishing the girls to have bad nights on opposite nights, but wouldn’t that make everyday be bad somehow? It’s nice that they’ve consolidated to the same nights (even though there’s more effort on those days) because that probably means the other days aren’t bad as a whole.>>I haven’t seen enough Yo Gabba Gabba to have an opinion as to how Biz increases the normal show’s entertainment value :).>>You’re welcome for being awesome (jk).>>Cute pics of my nieces. Or would that be niecii?